Molded Power Inductor MWSA-S/MWLA-S Series
The MWSA-S/MWLA-S series of Sunlord molded power inductors covers dimensions from 4.4*4.2 mm to 17.15*17.15 mm and inductance from 0.1uH to 150uH.They are suitable for power supply of consumer electronics, such as TV, AR, VR, white goods, notebook, tablet and other consumer equipment as well as server, base station, instruments and apparatus, security and other industrial equipment.
The appearance of molded inductors is attributed to the development of computer motherboards and power supply technology. The main frequency and power consumption of the CPU are getting higher and higher, which demands on the inductor for higher currents and lower losses. The magnet part of molded power inductor is made of alloy magnetic powder/carbonyl powder. In results, molded inductor has better saturation characteristics than inductor with traditional ferrite core. Meanwhile, lower DCR makes the loss smaller. These advantages make molded inductor ideally suited for high current applications such as power supply circuits of CPU. In addition, the fully magnetically shielded structure is adopted for smaller leakage flux and EMI optimization.
- The core of MWSA-S series are made of alloy magnetic powders, which contributes to high saturation current.
- The core of MWLA-S series are made of carbonyl powders. Compared to MWSA-S series, the saturation characteristics of MWLA-S series are further improved.
- Low DCR, wide range of dimensions (4.4*4.2mm~17.15*17.15mm).
- Full magnetic shield structure, less leakage flux.
- Halogen free, RoHS compliant.
- TV, AR, VR, white goods, notebook, tablet and other consumer equipment.
- Server, base station, instruments and apparatus, security and other industrial equipment.